We don't exist.
That's an interesting statement, don't you think. After all, if we don't exist, who's writing this.
I'm kind of weirding myself out now....
10:1 Cereal Delusions is full of anagrams. I won't tell you all of them, but here are the hints I'll give you:
- The staff of 10:1 Cereal Delusions is made up of Peter Fir'Ruys, Cairn Jousts, and Tori Pinery.
- When 10:1 Cereal Delusions was forced to become Euclidean Losers, the head editor of the Reporter was Jason Curtis.
- Fools Gold is can come in two forms.
- Peter Fir'Ruys is a Chemistry Major
- Cairn Jousts and Tori Pinery joined the staff only after the head editor of the Reporter refused to print material by Peter Fir'Ruys.
- Cairn Jousts is a Graphic Arts Major
- Tori Pinery is a Metals Major